Drum role please...

Here's to new beginnings...in my process to restore my creativity and find my design style, I thought I would use this blog to document my journey.
I have been so inspired by those of you who have turned your homes into showcases with little $$ but tons of creativity and ingenuity.
After living in my current apartment for almost 2 years, with its dingy off white walls and made for an office carpeting, the urge to make it more of a home is starting to beckon me closer to fixing it up.

I have always loved items that belonged to another; whether relative or stranger, the thought of someone before me owning the item makes me happy. That's why this trend of using flea market and garage sale items is a good thing. I just hope I have luck in finding stuff.

Any updating or decorating that I do must be done on the cheap...going to school isn't, so I'm on a very small budget.
I'll be sharing my projects here and continue to search for more ideas from all of you talented people. I hope no one will mind that I may steal borrow some of your ideas. Please leave me a comment and a link to your blog; always glad to add your button to my list. :)
Til next time,
Heather





2 comments:

Chelsea @ two twenty one said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for becoming my 133rd follower and adding my button to your blog! :)

How exciting! It's amazing the things that you can find at thrift shops, garage sales, flea markets, and Craigslist.

Unknown said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm so glad you found it too! Enjoy Cedar City, I sure miss it. Good luck with the new blog, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Post a Comment