Some design inspiration

I've taken my time to post again...busy with school, so I haven't really done anything in my apartment. I thought I would post some pictures of rooms that have inspired me. These are just a few, but they have definitely left their mark with me and I could see myself moving right in any of them! First, I want to show you some pictures of Jennifer's house (from dear lillie).
I love her style; so classic but fresh with femininity that doesn't overwhelm.
This is her nursery/guest room...so warm and inviting and sweet.
This is the master bedroom...love the headboard (and everything else!)
If you haven't been to her her blog, I highly recommend you go here to see her beautiful home.
This amazing living room is from three men & a lady's blog. I love the clean lines; modern but warm. She has an amazing home and wonderful, creative ideas. Be sure to check out her home here.
Last, but surely not least, is a bedroom from centsational girl...I saw this picture on another blog and it lead me to Kate's blog. For me, this is a perfect room; I was so inspired by this room that I may just have to copy everything in it. The only thing I can't do is paint my walls per my lease, but the walls are the perfect color. Kate is so amazing; her DIY projects will encourage anyone to try at least one. Be sure to check out her creative blog here.
I'm not sure how much decorating I can do right now, but I have been checking the freebies on Craigslist. I need a dresser, another place to sit (only have one chair right now) and table/chairs in my 'dining area'. Of course, I don't know if I will find anything for free to use in my living room, but you never know!

That's all for now...I'm making 3 little girl Easter dresses for my nieces. I am a perfectionist when it comes to sewing; I need the inside to look at good as the outside. (weird, I know) Because of this, it take me awhile to finish a sewing project. When is Easter again?? ;)
Thanks so much for reading my blog...be sure to come back soon.
Till next time,
Heather

1 comments:

Dear Lillie said...

Thank you so much for featuring us, Heather!

Post a Comment