The Dream

A bit off topic, but I have always dreamed of living in a small cottage or bungalow and I found the perfect plan for a small cottage that I wanted to share. The company is called Tumbleweed Tiny House Company and they sell plans for tiny and small homes. Heres' the one that I like:

It's so cute; there are two versions but I prefer the smaller at only 461 sq. feet!

I love all the windows in the bedroom..and the front porch is so cute.

Heres' the 3D floor plan; tiny bathroom, but I'm used to that from living in apartments most of my adult life. If you'd like to see more small house plans you can go to the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company's website and check them out. Which one is your favorite?

I imagine building this little house on some land near the ocean (no, not right on the beach; I lived on the beach before and the salt ruins everything you own!)...nothing like the sound of the waves to lull you to sleep.
Okay, this is only a dream but we need dreams to keep us sane, don't we?
Till next time,

Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment